Formula Money Grand Prix Attendance Report
The Grand Prix Attendance Report is a specialist research report that reviews Formula One attendance and ticket prices over the past decade.
The report accumulates 10 years of research by Formula Money’s experts, analysing the data to identify the key trends affecting race attendance over that period. This makes it an invaluable resource for existing and potential Grand Prix hosts and other F1 stakeholders.
Much of the data in the report has never been published before
The report contains more than 100 pages of data and analysis, including:
• Attendance data for every day of every F1 Grand Prix over the decade to 2015.
• The highest and lowest ticket prices for each Grand Prix over the decade.
• Estimated ticket revenues for each race over the 10-year period.
• Rankings of the most visited races of the period and the races with the highest cumulative attendance.
• Introduction to each Grand Prix highlighting trends and identifying key data.
For further information, please read our press release here.
Format: A4 full colour PDF
Length: 100 pages
Price: £1,200 (GBP)*
Delivery: By email, usually within 48 hours of placing the order. We will notify you when you place your order if it may take longer.
PLACE YOUR ORDER
* Includes VAT. If you require a VAT receipt please email firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order.